Wed, Mar 9
Double check the official calendar
Ways & Means
- HB 1641 - Restoring the business and occupation and public utility tax exemption for custom farming and hauling farm products.
- 2SHB 1814 - Expanding equitable access to the benefits of renewable energy through community solar projects. 173👍 8👎 0❓
- ESHB 1846 - Providing a tax preference for rural and nonrural data centers. 284👍 19👎 2❓
- ESHB 1914 - Updating and expanding the motion picture competitiveness program. 937👍 9👎 3❓
- 2SHB 1918 - Reducing emissions from outdoor power equipment. 5👍 42👎 6❓
- 2SHB 1988 - Concerning tax deferrals for investment projects in clean technology manufacturing, clean alternative fuels production, and renewable energy storage. 20👍 121👎 1❓
- ESHB 2018 - Creating a three-day shop local and save sales and use tax holiday to benefit all Washington families for certain items $1,000 or less during the month of September. 8👍 31👎 1❓
- SHB 2099 - Improving tax administration by waiving penalties and imposing interest in certain situations involving delayed tax payments, and by extending a statute of limitations period for certain egregious tax crimes. 1👍 0👎 1❓
- EHB 1990 - Concerning a sales and use tax deferral for projects to improve the state route number 167 and Interstate 405 corridor. 58👍 0👎 1❓
Possible other business. Meeting is scheduled to end at 1:00 p.m.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules
Created by @tannewt. Contribute on GitHub