Environment, Energy & Technology
Thu, Feb 24 at 10:30 am
- E2SHB 1723 - Closing the digital equity divide by increasing the accessibility and affordability of telecommunications services, devices, and training. (Hearing is on the Proposed Striking Amendment.) (Remote testimony.) 351👍 94👎 5❓
- SHB 1768 - Updating definitions applicable to energy conservation projects involving public entities. 42👍 25👎 1❓
- E2SHB 1691 - Concerning financial responsibility requirements related to oil spills. 533👍 16👎 3❓
- ESHB 1694 - Concerning logistical processes for the regulation of priority chemicals in consumer products. 22👍 168👎 5❓
- SGA 9245 - Ann E Rendahl, Member, Utilities and Transportation Commission.
- SGA 9316 - William S Kehoe, Director, Washington Technology Solutions - Agency Head.
- E2SHB 1723 - Closing the digital equity divide by increasing the accessibility and affordability of telecommunications services, devices, and training. 351👍 94👎 5❓
Possible other business.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules
Created by @tannewt. Contribute on GitHub