Higher Education & Workforce Development
Thu, Feb 24 at 1:30 pm
- SHB 2019 - Increasing educational and training opportunities for careers in retail. 12👍 0👎 0❓
- HB 1907 - Concerning scholarship displacement in postsecondary institutions' gift equity packaging policies. 1👍 0👎 2❓
- E2SHB 1659 - Making higher education more affordable and accessible for students by bridging the gap between cost and need to reduce barriers, improve opportunity, and advance economic security. 266👍 58👎 0❓
- HB 2007 - Establishing a nurse educator loan repayment program under the Washington health corps. 18👍 0👎 0❓
- EHB 1687 - Enhancing the college bound scholarship program by increasing opportunities for students to attend community and technical colleges. 11👍 10👎 0❓
- 2SHB 1751 - Concerning hazing prevention and reduction at institutions of higher education. 606👍 0👎 5❓
- HB 1051 - Adding a faculty member to the board of regents at the research universities.
- HB 1780 - Concerning workforce education investment accountability and oversight board staffing changes. 5👍 0👎 0❓
- HB 1622 - Increasing the availability of sexual assault nurse examiner education in rural and underserved areas. 23👍 0👎 0❓
Possible other business.
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules
Created by @tannewt. Contribute on GitHub