Environment & Energy
Thu, Feb 24 at 10:00 am
- SSB 5590 - Eliminating the 2022 expiration date of the marine resources advisory council. (Remote testimony.)
- SSB 5818 - Promoting housing construction in cities through amendments to and limiting appeals under the state environmental policy act and growth management act. (Remote testimony.)
- SSB 5678 - Concerning energy transformation, nonemitting electric generation, and renewable resource project analysis and declaratory orders. 2👍 1👎 0❓
- SSB 5910 - Accelerating the availability and use of renewable hydrogen in Washington state. 117👍 0👎 1❓
- SSB 5626 - Adding a climate resilience element to water system plans. 142👍 51👎 1❓
- 2SSB 5703 - Concerning the use of toxic chemicals in cosmetic products. 45👍 21👎 3❓
- SSB 5590 - Eliminating the 2022 expiration date of the marine resources advisory council.
- E2SSB 5885 - Concerning marine shoreline habitat. 298👍 86👎 4❓
- SSB 5818 - Promoting housing construction in cities through amendments to and limiting appeals under the state environmental policy act and growth management act.
- SB 5312 - Facilitating transit-oriented development and increasing housing inventory. 133👍 0👎 1❓
- E2SSB 5842 - Concerning state laws that address climate change. 26👍 72👎 5❓
- ESSB 5428 - Concerning the application of the state environmental policy act to temporary shelters and transitional encampments. 22👍 0👎 0❓
See https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/house for information about viewing and providing public testimony at committee meetings.
To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules
Created by @tannewt. Contribute on GitHub